This has been a week that has dragged on and on and on. My girls are the only thing that kept it interesting and energized me to keep plowing through the week while daddy was TDY.
M informed me that her new word is "actually" and that she needs to use it all the time. Let me say that she knows how to use it with way too much accuracy trying to get out of tasks. For example, "Actually mom, I need to just do this first." "I love my sisters a little, but actually I love them a lot." Still working on usage at times, cute but annoying too.
H is really taking to her daddy for the first time ever. She has always loved her daddy, but mommy was always the fix. During the holidays H learned that she can go to daddy for comfort, fun and getting out of trouble with mommy. (Yes, she is learning to divide and conquer). Since daddy was gone this week all I heard when she got a boo boo, had to rest or go to bed was, "I want my dad, I love him, I miss him. Where is my dad? Not you mom!" Mommy is on the outs already.
L is feeling better. Her RSV is clearing up. She sounds worse than it really is and she is coughing it up, finally. She is still not interested in crawling or rolling, but loves to sit and play on the ground with her sisters and all her toys. Not rushing the mobility, our house is already crazy enough.
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment