My goodness! Miss Madison is seven. Going into the second grade and a Diva! Can I say that I love and loathe it all at the same time? Yes that is possible. Each day I see so much of me in her it hurts. It brings a smile to my face and a twinge in my heart. I guess God knew what He was doing giving me Madison as my first.
What a blessing she is. All of her beautiful golden curls and piercing blues eyes, her athletic build that keeps her going a mile a minute and her brain that NEVER shuts off. A good blend of her daddy and mommy. But her attitude and personality... mommy.
As the years go by we pray that she grows to know God and have Him as her personal Lord and Savior not just follow on our coat tails. Happiness and love would be nice, but faith and a relationship with God is what we pray for her.
I hope your birthday was everything you hoped for, Madison!
Love,
Daddy and Mommy



0 comments:
Post a Comment